Friday, June 03, 2005

Dems and Iraq

I am a little confused and dismayed by this post at Eschaton:

I'll have more on this when I have more time, but it's clear from beig in DC that Iraq is going to continue to be a big problem for Democrats, a problem that they for various reasons are unwilling and unable to confront. More importantly Iraq is going to continue to be a big problem for this country, and that is something the Democrats had better figure out how to confront very quickly.

I am interesting in seeing what he is referring to... I guess he is talking about how the Dems need to come up with an alternative vision for Iraq (Pull out? More troops? Is so, from where? A draft?) if they want to regain power, but the thing that bugs me is that this whole mess is the fault of the Republicans... why is Iraq not more of a problem for those cockknockers?!?

(Yeah, yeah... I know the answers... it makes me pissed off all the same)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home