Thursday, January 27, 2005

Crisis

No, this is not about the administration's line on Social Security... it is actually quite personal.

Normally DHP has very short hair... multiple cowlicks and a double crown prevent most other haircuts. However, it was getting long and The Wife and I decided to grow it out and see what we could do with it.

Bad choice.

Earlier tonight I was shooting some movie clips of exercises for my preproposal presentation tomorrow morning, and at one point I bent down in front of the camera. After cropping the picture, this is what I saw:


To small for you to notice? Here's a zoomed shot for you:


Can't make it out? You must be blind... this is what I am taking about:


Now I knew I was starting to get a little thin back there, but when your hair is as short as mine was, it is very difficult to tell. But now... all I have to say is:

Ho-

Lee

Shit!

So if DHP seems a little off his game for the next few days, you can probably guess why... I will try to post more this weekend if I can stop madly Googling for information on hair regrowth and other relavent treatments.

1 Comments:

At January 28, 2005 at 3:11 PM, Blogger bpi said...

Thereisnocrisis.comMaybe this will help...check it out.

bp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home