Tuesday, January 25, 2005

...ahem, is this thing on?

[shouts] Hello out there!

[long echo followed by chirping crickets...]

The DHP was kind enough to let me fling out some of my own thoughts on Opprobrious. I don't think you'll find our opinions differ greatly on most issues. However, my general reaction to most of the noise out there is slightly less vitriolic than DHP's.

Maybe one day, when I'm a thoughtful, intelligent, and distinguished gentleman like DHP (who has a wonderful sister and fabulous parents), I'll get a little more fired up about this stuff. For now, I'll just stay vigilant and wait for the pendulum to finally swing back....about four years from now.

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2005 at 9:42 PM, Blogger DHP said...

Come now bpi... my parents and big sis read my blog regularly, so we aren't entirely alone!

 
At January 27, 2005 at 2:46 PM, Blogger bpi said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home