Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Past time to go, William...

I was thinking about putting together a post on Safire’s latest “effort” prior to his none-to-soon retirement, but I was wondering if it was even worth it… it was just such an amazing bit of nonsense and absurd fantasy wrapped in lies (most of which only he an a few other nutjobs are still pushing) that I didn’t even know if I would be able to untangle the entire mess.

Fortunately, I can provide you with something else in lieu of an analysis:


The Incredible: You know, we never figured out just when Ronald Reagan’s mind started to go and whether he happened to be president at the time. It therefore does not tax my imagination to believe that William Safire is in similar state to that which afflicted Reagan. Sad, really; like when Muhammed Ali fought that kick-boxer…
Thank you Dr. Alterman!

Update: Ezra also
weighs in with a couple words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home