Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Talon's tangled mess


Looks like all the attention paid to this guy finally had an effect. From his website:

Jeff Gannon
A Voice of the New Media
The voice goes silent.

Because of the attention being paid to me I find it is no longer possible to effectively be a reporter for Talon News. In consideration of the welfare of me and my family I have decided to return to private life.

Thank you to all those who supported me.


Media Matters did a really good job investigating him. Definitely take a look at what they had to say.

Update: Oh, man. This thing is blowing up all over the place. Now if only the friggin' mainstream media would take notice!

Update 2: Finally! Just google "Jeff Gannon" on Google News. It's not quite front page stuff, but it is damaging. Also, today on one of the cable news shows they were panning a group of protestors in Raleigh outside of Bush's Town Hall meeting. One of them was holding a big sign that said, "Who is Jeff Gannon?" Even though this is just one guy, you gotta wonder how widespread this sort of thing is with the Bush White House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home