Saturday, February 19, 2005

Greenspan at it again

OK, when the first news stories about Greenspan's recent testimony came out a couple days ago, I created a great post about his double-dealing on the subject.

Unfortunately for me, Blogger promptly ate it... complete with crunchy sounds of mastication.

Since then, several commentaries popped up, so I will sigh and link to them here rather than try to recreate my DHP-fuel post.

Krugman was one of the first to speak out against the Maestro, long before most others saw through his radiant aura gained from the 90's.

Kevin Drum refers to an archieved post of his from one of Greenspan's previous trips to this topic, and lays it out quite simply.

I'll also throw this in for good measure...

Sigh... look Alan, it seems to have come down to this: if you are really worried about the deficit as you say you are, then perhaps you should resign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home