Monday, July 18, 2005

Nanny Blogging

Random blogs have been all a-flurry with posts on a NY Times article in which a working mother and her husband fire a nanny blogger.

As in most situations, the bloggers rally around their own... but while I myself have no big delusions about the state of my blog and blogging in general, I have to admit that Olen's article was pretty surprising in, as many have said, how self-serving it was. She didn't even have the guts to post the url, which the editiors should have done once it got in their hands. That's cowardly.

Anyway, here is one of the best write-ups I have read on it... I encourage you to follow the links and read the Times story and the blogger's remarks before reading the synopsis. And if you are still hungry for more, you can go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home