Monday, May 16, 2005

Firefox

FYI, I am currently working through the transition to using Mozilla's Firefox. I was previously using Maxthon, which is a Mozilla-like tabbed browser that sits on Internet Explorer, but despite possessing several features that I enjoyed, it was just too damn unstable. Hopefully Firefox will be better, but I am already having to search for several extensions that Maxthon included in the core download (like Maxthons highly necessary alt-z function for re-opening closed tabs)

If you don't know what I am talking about with any of this, then you need to dump Internet Explorer and give Maxthon and/or Firefox a try... extension customization and tabbed browsing is like TiVo and broadband internet: once you try it, you will never use anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home