Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sioux Falls update

So as I mentioned, I have been out on the road for some time recently, and currently I am finishing up the first week of two that I am spending out in Sioux Falls, SD for a data collection run.

Just like my first time here in January, I have been overwhelmed by the fantastic shopping venues (Walmart, Target), the culinary delights (Applebee's, Bennigan's, Chili's), and the cultured entertainment.

It is on this last bit that I would like to expand... guess what is coming to town? The "Never Stop Rockin' Tour!" What's that? It is composed of four bands of inestimatable impact on the landscape of our world: RATT, Queensryche, Quiet Riot, and Firehouse.

There is no better commentary on Sioux Falls than that.

P.S. In all fairness, I will have to say that the weather has been rather nice (aside from a little rain of late) and that I am again reminded that no grass in the country possesses a better shade of green than that of the lawns of the Midwest.

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2005 at 8:13 AM, Blogger bpi said...

You know you're going to see that show. Firehouse is worth the ticket alone.

You remember their hits...um, uh...you know, that one...I think it was something about 'love'...yeah, I don't know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home