Sunday, January 02, 2005

On my lack of posts...

Sigh... posting irregularities always seem to happen around the time I need to get off a Friday Cat-Blogging post, don't they?

Anyway, I was traveling home from the in-laws on Friday, and had plans to post that evening before hitting the town for New Year's Eve... but fate had other ideas.

I instead proceeded to get a bad case of food poisoning the night before I left for home... it hit at about 3am, and my flight was at 6:15 am. Not good. I know the idea of puking one's guts out on a 4+ hour flight from Portland to DC sounds glamorous, but believe me: it's overrated.

And if that wasn't enough, I got stuck in DC for the night because my next leg got cancelled... they put me up at the Hilton, but you had to pay extra for their internet service! Some of the shittiest and/or low budget hotels I have been in of late (The Vagabound, La Quinta) have free broadband, yet *Hilton* makes you pay extra. Up yours, Paris!

Sigh.

Long story short, I have been recuperating until now... I should be able to get some posts off tomorrow for my handfull of readers. Until then... stay away from the Mu Shu Chicken in Bend, OR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home